|Absolute Triple Net Lease Structure provides for a passive, management free income stream
• Long-Term Lease with over 18 years remaining on original 25 year base lease term
• Cumulative capped CPI based Rent Increases every 5 years (max 12%) provide for a growing income stream and a hedge against inflation
• Strong Credit Tenant, Lease Guarantor, TBC Corporation ($3.2 Billion in sales), is one of the nation’s
largest vertically integrated marketers of tires which dominates both retail and wholesale sectors of the market. TBC Corporation, which consists of company-operated retail stores under various brands; NTB, Tire Kingdom, Merchant’s Tire and Auto Centers and Big O Tire stores.
• Together, the company operates more than 1,200 locations in 42 states. This lease also carries a separate guarantee with parent company Sumitomo Corporation of America rated ‘A-’ by Standard & Poor’s.
• The tenant’s industry has a strong positive long-term growth forecast.
• Excellent location with approximately 177,000 people within 5 miles with average household income levels of $83,629. Expected growth is 10% plus over next 5 years in this area.
• Situated on a signalized corner outparcel to Lowe’s Home Improvement store, diagonal to the Super Walmart center and along Scenic Highway with a combined traffic count of over 40,000 VPD
• The property has excellent visibility and access.